Sunday, July 3, 2016

Mommy/Kid Photo Challenge, Days 13-20

Here's my weekly round up of pictures from the photo challenge. Some of the pictures are terrible quality but I've had so much fun taking pictures with the kids this week.  We've made so many great memories!

If you want to read more about the challenge and why I challenged myself, click here: Memories and Photographs



Day 13 (It's a selfie, so bear with me).
Katherine: You jump on the trampoline with me. 
Me: Mommy has a headache. 
Katherine: I kiss it.
All the feels . . . . Yes, I jumped. 

Day 14
Here's one of me and the Gideon-Monster (and apt and well-earned nickname. He's the the cuddly kind of monster though).
Ps. I apologize for looking like I'm about to scold you for talking too loud in the library.


Day 15
I know, I know. It's another foot shot but one of those feet is me (and, keep in mind, I wear a 9.5) and the other foot is my just-turned 10 year old son. Daniel officially has bigger feet than me.
How did this happen?!?!?


Day 16 
Family dance party while dinner is cooking. A favorite pastime in our house.


Day 17 
We got a few new books today, one of which was "Cinderella." Katherine and I read it SEVERAL times. She also would not let her brothers touch it, under penalty of certain death.. . 


Day 18 
A perfectly imperfect picture of me with the kiddos at the zoo yesterday. This is one of those pictures that sort of speaks for itself.  Seriously though, we had a great time . . . .


Day 19
Bedtime snuggles with Katherine. 



Day 20
Just me and some cuties I found at the park.


_______________
Guess what?  A Stone's Throw from Perfection now has its very own Facebook page.  It needs friends.  Can you help?  Click here to join: A Stone's Throw From Perfection Facebook page

Did you enjoy this read?  Want a good place to start?  Click hereTelling the Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment