Saturday, June 25, 2016

Mommy/Kid Photo Challenge, Days 6-12

Here's my weekly round up of pictures from the photo challenge. Some of the pictures are terrible quality but I've had so much fun taking pictures with the kids this week.  We've made so many great memories!

If you want to read more about the challenge and why I challenged myself, click here: Memories and Photographs

Day 6: My children think clothing is optional most days.

Day 7:  Almost forgot. Reading bedtime stories. I can't take a selfie to save my life so I really, really, really don't want to post this one.

Day 8: Oh. My. Gosh. We finally got a family portrait that rocks!!!! I promise everyone is smiling, you just can't tell! I also had to make it black and white because all of our feet are disgusting dirty. But we had a little family fun bouncing around on the trampoline together before I snapped this picture. I love it!

Day 9: Two of the three people in this picture are really comfortable. It's pretty common for Mom or Dad to be treated like a mattress in our house.
(Sorry if it's a little blurry. Amateur photographers in the house).

Day 10:
Katherine, pointing to my tongue: What's that?
Me: My tongue.
Katherine: I lick you.
{And then she does}.
Me: How did that taste?
Katherine: Delicious!
My children are weird.


Day 11: Daniel let me snuggle with him in bed before we read our story. I can't believe how grown up he's getting! This guy (who turned 10 last month) just went up to a size 9 men's shoe and is over five feet tall. Even when he' bigger than me, he'll still always be my baby. 

Day 12: This is again my sad attempt at a selfie (us-ie?). I have about 23 different attempts at this picture and this one is still the best. Lol. BUT we laughed so hard trying to take it so it's worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment